This area is for Authors only
Submission of contributions and conference registration should be performed electronically via the conference web site.
About Abstract and Full Paper Submission
- One page Abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted before March 1, 2019
- Acceptance notifications will be sent on February 28, according to the schedule.
The full paper (not mandatory) will be required by May 31, 2019.
The submission of the full paper is not mandatory but highly recommended. The conference proceedings (full papers only) will be submitted will be submitted for indexation in the Data Citation Index – Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) and in SCOPUS database.
They will be also electronically issued on the IASS repository as part of the ‘Proceedings of the IASS Symposia’ series with ISSN number.
- Download Templates
To make any change in the contribution submitted you have to login as the registered participant, update the paper information and submit the new file.
If you want to check that the submission was successful, refresh the web site and login on again.
To avoid a double registration, please do not create a new record.
Please note that:
- The corresponding author should be the lecturer.
- Presenting authors are required to finalize their registration before May 31, 2019 in order to get the presentation included in the Conference Programme.
- Only online payments will be accepted.
- Only one presentation per registration is allowed.
- If you intend to apply for the Hangai Prize, please be aware that you have to upload your full paper to the Hangai Prize website by March 31st, and also upload it to the conference website by May 31st.
You can contact the Conference Secretariat for any question.