Abstracts may not exceed one letter page including references and figures (21.59 cm width x 27.94 cm height; 2.5 cm all margins OR 8.5 in width x 11 in height; 1 inch all margins).
All abstracts must be prepared using Arial 10 pts, see template for more details (Microsoft Word template).
Only .pdf files can be loaded
- All abstracts must be original work.
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for inclusion in the program and to change your submission preference from oral to poster or conversely.
- Abstracts in the program will be grouped by themes (see program). Please indicate your preferred theme. Please note that there is no guarantee that your abstract will be included within this theme in the final program.
- Submission dates: From January 1st to May 1st, 2011.
- Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the conference topics. SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS SHOULD BE PERFORMED ON-LINE THROUGH THE CONFERENCE SITE (go to REGISTRATION AND ACCOMODATION section.)
Registration does not oblige authors to pay any fee until the contribution is accepted.
- Presenting authors will be notified of acceptance of abstracts in May 16th 2011. Once presenters have been notified of acceptance, they should confirm the registration for the conference as soon as possible. Abstracts will not be included in the schedule until registration and payment have been finalized..