A sponsorship opportunity is offered at IABMAS 2022.
This opportunity will enable sponsors to benefit from a far-reaching exposure in a wide forum of academics, practitioners, owners and operators from all fields related to bridge maintenance, safety and management, such as bridge repair and rehabilitation issues; bridge management systems; needs of bridge owners, financial planning, whole life costing and investment for the future; bridge related safety, risk and economic issues.
The sponsorship registration to IABMAS2022 has a flat fee of 3.000 € + 21% VAT (where applicable) and it includes the following:
- • 1 Conference registration.
- • The logo, as well as a link to the website of the company or entity, will be included on the IABMAS2022 website.
- • The logo of the company will appear on the event posters as sponsors.
- • The logo of the company will be included in the publication of the conference proceedings of the event.
- • Distribution of leaflet and or electronic material from the company.
Sponsorship Application Process
To apply for sponsorship at IABMAS 2022 please complete the Sponsor Application Form and submit it to the Conference Organizing Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the Sponsorship Application Form here.
Sponsorship payment has to be made by bank transfer as indicated in the Sponsorship Application Form.
A copy of the bank statement with ordered payment (sponsorship fee + 21% VAT where applicable) must be enclosed to the completed Application Form.
NAME OF BANK: Caixabank - Barcelona, Spain
IBAN CODE: ES24 2100 1801 1202 0005 7173
SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX
REFERENCE: Sponsorship IABMAS2022 + Company name
Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to the Conference Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com
Refund of the sponsorship fee with a retain of 10% will be provided for cancellations received prior to March 4th, 2022.
No refund will be provided after March 4th, 2022.