Submission of contributions and conference registration should be performed electronically via the DBMC 2020 conference web site.
About Abstracts and Full Paper Submission
- A full paper (for the e-Book of Proceedings) and a 2-page extended abstract (for the Book of Abstracts) are mandatory, and they will be required by May 30, 2020. Templates can be downloaded from the links below.
- The e-Book of conference proceedings will be submitted for being indexed to Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) and to SCOPUS database.
- Download Full paper and Extended abstract template WORD
To make any change in a submitted contribution you have to login as the registered participant, update the paper information and submit the new file.
To check that the submission was successful you have to refresh the web site and login on again.
To avoid a double registration, please do not create a new record.
Please note that:
- The corresponding author is recommended to be the presenting author.
- Final acceptance and publication are conditioned on the payment of the registration fee by the presenting author on July 10, 2020 at the latest.
- Only one presentation per registered participant is allowed.
You can contact the Conference Secretariat for any question.