Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the conference topics listed in the Call for Papers. Both registration and submission of abstracts and full papers (after acceptance), should be electronic and can be done hrough the conference web page only:
Registration does not oblige contributors to pay any fees until their paper(s) are accepted.
To be able to submit a contribution you have to first register.
To be registered as a participant for the conference, please do the following:
|If you are not registered
- You need to enter your personal information in the form choose your own login and password and save it.
- Then you will be able to complete the information regarding your contribution and send it (as if it were an attachment to an e-mail). If you don't know your Session Code, just omit that information. Only .pdf files can be loaded.
- To complete your registration as a participant, you need to choose the payment method in your registration form and follow the instructions for each method of payment. At least one of the authors must register during the advance registration period in order for their paper remain on the final program of the conference.
|If you are registered
- Enter the site using your login and password.
- Proceed as indicated in the above points 2 and 3.