Submission of contributions and conference registration should be performed electronically via the DBMC 2020 conference web site.
About Abstracts and Full Paper Submission
- One page Abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted by June 20, 2019.
Conditional on the acceptance of the abstract proposal (by July 20, 2019), a full paper (for the e-Book of Proceedings) and a 2-page extended abstract (for the Book of Abstracts) are mandatory, and they will be required by October 20, 2019. Details on the templates will be given.
The e-Book of conference proceedings will be submitted for being indexed to Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) and to SCOPUS database.
- Download Full paper and Extended abstract template WORD
- Download Full paper and Extended abstract template LaTex (Coming soon)
To make any change in a submitted contribution you have to login as the registered participant, update the paper information and submit the new file.
To check that the submission was successful you have to refresh the web site and login on again.
To avoid a double registration, please do not create a new record.
Please note that:
- The corresponding author should be the presenting author.
- Final acceptance and publication are conditioned on the payment of the registration fee by the presenting author on February 20, 2020 at the latest.
- Only one presentation per registered participant is allowed.
You can contact the Conference Secretariat for any question.