Submission of contributions and conference registration should be performed electronically via the conference web site.
About Abstract and Full Paper Submission
- One page Abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted before February 15, 2021.
The full paper (not mandatory) will be required by May 17, 2021
The submission of the full paper is not mandatory.
Full papers are non-compulsory but highly recommended. In fact, submitted papers will be selected for three virtual Special Issues in the following journals:
- Ocean Engineering, ELSEVIER
- Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, Ocean Engineering Section, MDPI
- Journal of Sailing Technology, SNAME
The Journal of Marine Science and Engineering has sponsored a Best Paper Award of the value of 300 CHF.
Submitted papers not invited for a special issue in one of the above journals will be given a DOI and will be submitted for indexation in SCOPUS.
- The corresponding author should be the lecturer.
- Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the speaker by March 22, 2021, at the latest.
Only online payments will be accepted but you can request an invoice for a bank transfer.I
- Only one presentation per registered participant is allowed.