Submission of contributions and conference registration should be performed electronically via the conference web site.
About Abstract Submission
- One page Abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted before January 25, 2019
- Download Templates
To make any change in the contribution submitted you have to login as the registered participant, update the paper information and submit the new file.
If you want to check that the submission was successful, refresh the web site and login on again.
To avoid a double registration, please do not create a new record.
After the conference, the authors of selected contributions will be invited to submit a journal paper for a special issue of Engineering Fracture Mechanics devoted to CFRAC 2019
Please note that:
- The corresponding author should be the lecturer.
- Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the presenting author on March 7, 2019 at the latest.
- Only online payments will be accepted.
- Only one presentation per registered participant is allowed.
A second contribution will be accepted only with the aim to present it in the Fracture Benchmark MS.
You can contact the Conference Secretariat for any question.