THIS AREA IS FOR AUTHORS ONLY
Submission of contributions and conference registration should be performed electronically via the conference web site.
About Abstract and Full Paper Submission
- One page Abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted before 19 February, 2021.
- The full paper (not mandatory) will be required by 20 June 20, 2021.
- Both the abstract and the voluntary full paper must be composed using the conference templates available here
To make any change in the contribution submitted you have to login as the registered participant, update the paper information and submit the new file.
To check that the submission was successful you have to refresh the web site and login again.
To avoid a double registration, please do not create a new record.
Please note that:
- The corresponding author should be the lecturer.
- Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the speaker by 25 June, 2021, at the latest.
- Only one presentation per registered participant is allowed.
You can contact the Conference Secretariat for any question.