CoDaWork is a forum of discussion of theory and applications of the statistical analysis of Compositional Data. One of the most enriching characteristics of preceding Workshop editions was their multidisciplinary approach. We keep it, and therefore welcome contributions about:
- general theory and methods of analysis of compositions,
- applications to life sciences and medicine,
- applications to economy, official statistics and social sciences,
- applications to earth and environmental sciences,
- and new teaching and computing tools,
as well as any other field of application where compositions or data from constrained spaces appear. The workshop sessions will be structured along these lines, but there will be no parallel sessions, to keep this valuable multidisciplinar character.
Information about presentations:
Oral contributions slots are 15 minutes long plus 5 minutes for questions.
Posters are recommended to be placed as soon as possible in the workshop room, independently of the presentations session.
Poster contributions will have 5 minutes oral presentation on the indicated session.