How to register and submit contributions
Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the topics listed in the Conference Topics.
Both, registration and submission of abstracts and, once being accepted, full papers,
should be electronic and are available on the Conference site.
Registration does not oblige contributors to pay the fees before having received the acceptance letter.
The procedure to be registered as a participant to the Conference is the following:
|If you are not registered
- You have to introduce your personal data form (choosing your own login and password) and save it.
- Then, you will be able to complete the information regarding your contribution and send it (as if it were an attachment to an e-mail). If you don't know your Session Code, just omit that information. Only .pdf files can be loaded.
- To complete your registration as participant, you have to choose the payment method in your registration form and follow the instructions for each way of payment. At least one of the authors must register during the advanced registration period, for their paper to be included in the final program of the Conference.
|If you are registered
- Enter the site using your login and password.
- Proceed as indicated on the above points 2 and 3.