With everyone's health and safety in mind, we are adapting DBMC 2020 in order to accommodate the "new normality" and even improve the success of the event.
These are the final decisions that the Organizing Committee would like to let you know:
- To organize the Scientific Programme in Hybrid, that is to allow presentations and attendance onsite and online in a joint manner. More details will be given by the end of July.
- Despite the complexity of the new scenario, including sanitary safety conditions and technological resources, to keep the Regular Delegate fees (more info)
- To reopen the deadline for Submission of the Extended Abstract and Full Paper (more info)
- To remove the Student Attendant option (more info)
- In order to disseminate the contributions over the world, and share DBMC 2020 with all the potentially interested audience, to introduce the Remote Attendant option (more info)
- To adapt the Refund Policy (more info)
- To (unfortunately) cancel the Conference Dinner
During this time of confinement neither the scientific review nor the editorial review have been stopped. Senders will be kept informed in the coming days.
Some new features have also been achieved. Additionally to the Scopus indexed eBook of Proceedings, we are happy to announce that each contribution will have its DOI and it will be also published in Open Access in the platform Scipedia. As an example, you can check
We would also like to remind you that CALL for the Students' Projects Contest is still OPEN. To facilitate participation applications will be considered until September 7th, 2020, but a mail to the chair of the contest as an expression of interest would be appreciated (more info)
To start enjoying the conference we invited you to see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1CoDY1Hqj4
Looking forward to seeing you, onsite or online, in DBMC 2020.
Carles, Joan Ramon and Vicente
DBMC 2020 Organizing Committee
Despite the adverse circumstances, registrations and submissions have grown up these last days and some of you have asked for extending the deadline of submission. For this reason the deadline has been extended to May 30th.
Furthermore, be reminded that in this edition we have implemented the online presentation. We will provide you with further technical details very soon.
We wish everyone health, patience, and strength during this difficult time
On behalf of the DBMC 2020 Organizing Committee
Despite the adverse circumstances, the CALL for the 1st edition of the International Contest for Cooperation and Development Projects is already on the web. Enjoy it and take part in it!!
5000 Euros are waiting for the best project!!
Follow us on Twitter: @dbmc2020 and label #dbmc2020projectscontest
concerning the current situation of worldwide spreading coronavirus Covid-19, the DBMC 2020 Organizing Committee and the DBMC 2020 UPC Institutional Committee have decided to postpone the conference to 20-23 October, 2020.
As additional measures, the Organizing Committee has implemented:
Reopen submission of Extended Abstracts and Full Papers till 30 April, 2020
Reschedule Registration Deadlines
Allow for non-presencial participation and online presentations
Please check the Important Dates update in https://congress.cimne.com/dbmc2020/frontal/dates.asp
Thank you very much for your understanding and support for the DBMC 2020 International Conference.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com.
With kind regards and healthy wishes,
DBMC 2020 Organizing Committee
DBMC 2020 UPC Institutional Committee
- Feedback of the Scientific Committee to the corresponding authors is already done.
- Almost 90% of the submitted papers have already been fully accepted.
- Deadline for Early Registration has been extended to March 16th. Unfortunately this date will not be able to be extended anymore.
Deadline for Early Registration has been extended to March 9th
The Scientific Programme is being really active and you have here some interesting figures:
- 6 Keynote Speakers have already accepted to participate
- 325+ papers are being reviewed
- 14+ Special Sessions are being organized
As a consequence, Important Dates need to be updated:
- Full paper acceptances deadline extended to February 27th
- Early registration deadline extended to March 2nd
All the participants are kindly invited to be on time and respect the previous deadlines.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
From the Organizing Committee we wish you the best in this 2020!!
Here you have our Christmas Greetings
Today the Reviewing Process is starting and all the participants will receive the first feedback from the Scientific Committee by January 20th.
New deadline for the full paper (6-8 pages) and extended abstract (2 pages, replacing the initial preliminary abstract), 20th Dec 2019.
All the submitted files will be downloaded and sent to review process the day after the deadline. So, participants can update or modify the submitted files (both of them) until the deadline time.
Deadline for abstracts submission extended to 20 July 2019
DBMC 2020 Organizing Committee invites researchers and experts to submit abstracts proposals for contributed oral or poster sessions. Download the DBMC Call for Abstracts invitation letter.
Deadline for abstracts submission: June 20th, 2019
From today the web page of the Conference is fully operative. Visitors can browse it and discover the features and novelties that we have prepared -as well as those that are under construction- for this 15th edition of the International Conference on Durability of Building Materials and Components (DBMC 2020)
Take a look on the map, imagine the DBMC Conference in the world and start enjoying Barcelona, the city that will host the DBMC 2020.
For the moment we would like to welcome you with some reasons to choose Barcelona!!
This web page will be under construction and permanent update until February, 28th, 2019. We apologize for the inconvenience.